Report Cards are going home this afternoon, Friday, December 4.
Parent/Guardian/teacher Conferences will be held virtually for the most part. For instructions on how to set up these meeting on Thursday, December 10 from 1:00pm to 6:00pm please see the handout included in the report card package. The note has been reprinted below.
For questions or help, please contact email@example.com
Beaconsfield Junior High School
Virtual Parent/Teacher Interview Instructions
Thursday, December 10th , 2020 at 1:00 – 6:00 p. m.
School will dismiss at 11:00 a.m.
If you have email and a web connection, please use The Online Method (*instructions below).
OPTIS will open for parents to book appointments on Friday, December 4th at 2:30 p.m. onwards.
If you do not have access you may contact your student’s teacher via email or call the school and
leave a message for the teacher to call you in the coming week at their earliest convenience.
Appointments are made on a first come first serve basis.
Parents may book for 4 appointments only, each appointment is for 10 minutes only, 5 of the fifteen
minutes is for allowing both parties to join.
In the event that teachers are fully booked please add your name to their wait list and they will contact
you at their earliest convenience.
Visit http://www.parentinterviews.com/beaconsfield to schedule appointments.
Follow these steps to register, add student(s) and book virtual appointments with teachers:
- To start booking your Parent Teacher Interviews you first have to register. To register, click on the
link that says: “Parents: New to OPTIS? Click Here”.
- Enter the required information and click “Continue”.
- You are now registered and are ready to add students to your account. Click “Continue”.
- Click “Continue” to enter the Appointment Wizard. Follow the onscreen instructions to add one or
more students to your account.
- Now that you have added your student(s) to your account, you will be able to schedule appointments
- The Appointment Wizard screen will guide you through the scheduling process. Click “Continue” to
- Select teacher(s) with whom you would like to make an appointment. Select the date at the bottom of
the screen. Click “Continue”.
- Select an appointment time for the selected teacher(s) using the drop-down menu on each teacher’s
line. When you have selected appointment times, click “Continue”
Note: If you inadvertently schedule two appointments at the same time you will receive an error message
on the next page and will have the opportunity to re-schedule the double-booked appointment.
- The appointment schedule for your student is now complete. You may print out the appointment
schedule or have it e-mailed to you.
- Click “Return to Previous Menu”. You may now add appointments for another student or click
“Return to Main Menu” to log out.
- On the night of the interviews, just log back in to OPTIS, bring up “view schedule” and click on “join
meeting” at the scheduled time. The teacher may need a couple of minutes to arrive due to previous
appointment. Remember to turn your camera on (or off) when
Categories: Latest News