- Exams begin on Wednesday, June 19 for all students.
- Once exams begin, on Wednesday, June 19, there will be no more regular classes. Instead, supervised study sessions will be held during the times when students are not scheduled to write an exam
- If your child is absent for an exam due to illness, a doctor’s note is required.
- Busses will run at their regular times in the morning and afternoon. Students will be responsible for their own transportation at any other time.
- There will be no cafeteria Service during the exam period, but the cafeteria will be supervised for students who bring their own lunch.
Categories: Latest News