- We will be doing a full school full day science field trip on Friday May 17th to various locations. Permission forms and money for grade 8 french immersion need to be passed into home room teachers on Monday May 13th (later will not be able to go). And all other classes need to submit their permission forms and money to homeroom teachers by Tuesday May 14th. Forms will be passed out to each class by the end of the day. Any questions see Mrs. Curtis.
- There will be a meeting for parents of students travelling to St. Pierre in June in the LRC tomorrow night at 6:30.
- There is a mandatory meeting for all Grade 9’s travelling to New York TODAY at the beginning of lunch. Everyone MUST attend!
- Congratulations to Cameron Stanford, Reegan Noftall and Haeden Griffin who were part of the U16 Swilers basketball team who finished 1st and won the Gold medal at the U16 Club provincial basketball championships this past weekend.
- Anyone interested in participating in an INDOOR TRIATHLON on Saturday, May 25th are asked to see Mr. Chapman. A triathlon is a race competition with 3 parts: running, biking, swimming.
- There will be a yearbook meeting today at lunchtime in room 316.
- Any student interested in designing a cover or back page for the yearbook are encouraged to have their submissions into Ms. Cook, Ms. Hefferan or Ms. Kelly by Wednesday, May 15.
- There is a symphonic band class period 2 today. After school all members of the music program will be having a party to celebrate all their recent performances.
- Congrats to Mr Tobin on his Swilers coaching debut. Surprisingly he won! Congrats to the boys on the team from BJH who covered for Mr Tobin’s weaknesses.
Categories: Latest News