- There is symphonic trumpet period 2, symphonic flute and saxophone period 4, and choir period 5 today
- Students in the music program are reminded to bring in their permission slip and money for rotary music festival.
- Anyone with permission slips for tomorrow’s Youth in Technology conference, please bring to the office as soon as possible.
- The hockey team won a thriller last night against Brother Rice, 5-4. The Saxons scored three times in the last 5 minutes to take the game. Goals were scored by Eli Dunphy, Cam Stanford, Nick Gibbons and 2 by Karson Lewis, including the winner with a minute and half left in the game. Kyle Dicks chipped in with two assists.
- Can the following students please see Mr Gregory at the bell: Owen Hedges, Claire Kirby, Thomas Jackman, Nick Gibbons, Chloe Clarke, Sam Anthony, Leighanna Bellows, Molly MacEcheran, Grace Mack, Luke Murphy, Lauren Purchase, Anna White, Sam White, Fern Zedel
- There will be a yearbook meeting today at lunchtime in room 316. All members are encouraged to attend and new members are welcome.
- Calling all artistic and creative students! Students wishing to submit a yearbook cover or back page have until May 15th to do so. Please see Ms. Hefferan, Ms. Kelly or Ms. Cook for details.
Categories: Latest News