- Students planning to participate in Beaconsfield’s public speaking competition tomorrow (Thursday) are to meet with Mr. MacDonald in room 224 during 2nd Lunch. This will be a very brief meeting.
- There is concert band after school and concert flute and saxophone period 3 today
- Drama practice today after school
- Grade 9 Homeroom teachers are asked to return all Youth in Technology Conference forms to the office today by recess time.
- Hockey team lost 4-1 to Mobile Central High. Nick Gibbons scored the goal for the Saxons and was named player of the game.
- The Grade 9 students of Beaconsfield Junior High have been invited to attend the annual Youth in Technology Conference on Friday, May 3rd from 9:00am – 1:30pm hosted by the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Technology Industries (NATI) and the College of the North Atlantic (CNA) at the College of the North Atlantic. This conference promotes advanced technologies as a rewarding career and academic choice. Students will have exposure to a wide range of careers in the technology sector to help them realize the full range of opportunity that exists in today’s job world. Beaconsfield have been allotted 80 spots, so it will be first come first serve for our grade 9 students. If anyone has permission forms can they please pass them to Mr Gregory in the office as soon as possible.
Categories: Latest News