- Today there is symphonic brass period 1 & 5, symphonic woodwind period 2 & 4, concert bass and brass period 3 and full concert band after school.
- Ms Cooper is looking for students to sell tickets during parent teacher interviews for their upcoming concert. If you can help with this please let her know today.
- Reminder that there is NO hockey practice tomorrow.
- If anyone lost a key in the gym yesterday, see Mr. Chapman.
- The BJH Drama club will be performing the Drama festival this evening at the LSPU Hall. $5 entry if you’re interested in attending. Congratulations, and break a leg!!
- Tuesday, April 2nd is World Autism Day. We will be participating in the Be Cool For Autism Day by wearing our sunglasses, collecting money and taking and sharing Selfies to share with the NL Autism Society. The theme for the day is It’s Cool to Be Accepting of Everyone! Donate a looney to wear your sunglasses!
- Sunday, March 31st is International Transgender Day of Visibility. The BJH GSA will be marking this day on Friday, April 5th with a basket and a bake sale. This day is dedicated to celebrating transgender people and raising awareness of discrimination faced by transgender people world wide.
- On Monday, April 8th, the Waterford Valley GSA will be holding a GSA Potluck from 6:30-9:00PM in their cafeteria with other senior and junior highs. This is to expand the LGBTQ Youth community in the St. John’s area. If you are interested in going, you must sign up with Ms. Lee-Ivany before Thursday. You don’t have to be part of our GSA to attend but you must sign up.
- Reminder to GSA students to get in items for our Transgender Day of Visibility basket.
Categories: Latest News