- Coding Club is going ahead this Friday at lunchtime. We are focusing on the program Scratch; new members always welcome.
- Grade 9 boys basketball have practice today from 2:15 to 3:45
- BSU meeting today at the start of lunch in room 213.
- Band classes today: period 1- symphonic trombone, period 2- symphonic clarinet, period 3- concert bass, period 4- symphonic saxophone and flute, period 5- symphonic bass. After school there is concert band today.
- Reminder about hockey practice tomorrow from 3-4 at Twin Rinks…as usual.
- Anyone interested in mini-enrichment courses should see Mr Gregory or look at the school website. Deadline for applications is March 12.
- Could members of the robotics team go to Mrs. Curtis’ room at recess today for a quick meeting
Categories: Latest News