Congratulations to all those who participated in our Grade level math competitions! The winners are:
- 1st Place: Sebastian Milord
- 2nd Place: Fatima Deloose Pike
- 3rd Place: Arwen Cruz, Darcy Cutler-Snelgrove and Leighanna Bellows
- 1st Place: Ryan Connolly and Grace Mack
- 2nd Place: Katelyn Lushman and Sofiya Postolovskaya
- 3rd Place: Jeremy English, Alexander McDonald and Jessica St. John
They are sent off to Ontario for national grading and winners will be announced at a later date.
Another big congratulations to our four Grade 9 students who participated in the Math League competition yesterday: Fern Zedel, Kaylee Rideout, Abbey Walsh and Jack White. Way to go!
Categories: Latest News