- Math Help with Mr. Barker in room 216
- BJH Gay Straight Alliance, “The Rainbow Connection”, will meet at lunch time in Rm. 223 with Ms. Lee-Ivany. Come at the bell and bring your lunch. New members are always welcome. Reminder to get in items in for our Valentine Basket.
- BJH Coding Club is starting up tomorrow. Anyone who is interested is asked to come by the LRC at the beginning of lunch. For more info, see Mr. Hartery or Ms. Brett.
- The deadline for Grade 9 skiing permission slips and money is TOMORROW. Please see Ms. Power ASAP.
- Students in Sciences Humaines 7-3, are asked to have their Socials textbook with them today for Period 1.
- There is concert brass period 3 and jazz band after school today.
Categories: Latest News