- Reminder to students that this is beginning of term 2, so you will be starting your new semesterized classes today. Grade 7s who were in music, will now go to Tech and vice versa. Grade 8s who were in tech will now go to Home Ec and vice versa and Grade 8s in Art will now go to music and vice versa.. Grade 9 French Immersion Tech/Music.
- There will be a short meeting in Ms. O’Keefe’s room (rm 204) today at first lunch for any grade 9 students involved with Duke of Ed. If you are interested and have not yet registered, it’s not too late, come to the meeting.
- BJH Coding Club is starting up this Wednesday, February 6th. Anyone who is interested is asked to come by the LRC at the beginning of lunch. For more info, see Mr. Hartery or Ms. Brett.
- Band classes today: period 2 symphonic clarinet, period 3 concert bass, period 4 saxophone and flute, period 5 symphonic bass and trombone. After school there is symphonic band rehearsal.
- Lost book – Mr. Hartery is looking for a book titled, “The Start of Me and You.” If find, please return to the LRC or Mr. Hartery
- Congrats to the Grade 7 girls basketball team for making to the semi finals of their tournament at MacDonald Drive.
- Happy birthday to Matthew Madden.
- Reminder that this month’s theme is “Working Better Together.”
- BSU meeting first half of lunch In Ms Pipers room, 213
Categories: Latest News