- Exams begin on Wednesday, June 20 for all students.
- Once exams begin, there will be no more regular classes. Instead, supervised study sessions will be held during the times when students are not scheduled to write an exam
- If your child is absent for an exam due to illness, a doctor’s note is required.
- Busses will run at their regular times in the morning and afternoon. Students will be responsible for their own transportation at any other time.
- There will be no cafeteria service during the exam period, but the cafeteria will be supervised for students who bring their own lunch.
Categories: Latest News