Welcome to BJH community members who are taking the time to meet with teachers to discuss Term 2 reports.
Please review parking lot and drop-off routes at Beaconsfield – we do not want an incident to happen to any of our community members.
- The center lane is reserved for visitor and staff parking only.
- Student drop-off (buses and cars) must go around the parking lot to the right
- Students must be dropped off on the right side of the vehicle where they can safely proceed on to school.
- Buses with lights on and arms out are not to be passed by motorists.
Congratulations are extended to grade 8 student Brett Russell on winning the provincial chess tournament for his age group this past weekend. Brett will go on to represent NL as the grade 8 representative for our province at the nationals in Ontario in May.
Chess is everything: art, science and sport.
Return form with monies on TUESDAY, March 21 for Wednesday’s outing.
Download: 2017 Permission form for Spirit Day
Schools in St. John’s Metro will open for the morning but close three hours earlier than regular time due to impending weather.
Parent-Teacher Interviews take place Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 at 1:00 – 4:00 & 6:00 – 8:00 p. m.
There are two methods parents can use to schedule interviews with teachers. Please use one method only:
- If you have email and a web connection, please use The Online Method (*instructions below). OPTIS will open for parents to book appointments on Friday, March 17th at 2:30 p.m. onwards.
- OR you can fill out the form below and send in to the office with your student. Appointment requests will be assigned in the order they arrive.
We will not be accepting phone, fax or email requests at this time.
OPTIS Online Scheduler: http://www.parentinterviews.com/beaconsfield
Download OPTIS Instructions & Form: OPTIS Parent Instructions 2017