PowerSchool is a web-based application that allows easy access to student, school and district data. To enhance security and minimize the chance of inappropriate access to this data, all NLESD PowerSchool users (Admin, Teacher, Subs, Parents, etc …) will be timed out of PowerSchool after 15 minutes of inactivity. Once the browser has timed out, users will have to log in using their username and password.
Beginning on Monday, Sept 15, Math Help Sessions will be offered after school on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The Help Center is open to students in all grade levels and will run from 2:25 – 3:10 in the resource center. These session are offered as an opportunity for students to get one on one help with a particular topic or with their daily homework assignments. For more information please contact the school.
For your planning purposes, please note the following dates:
- Sept. 18 @ 7:00 PM (Curriculum evening)
- Sept. 19 (Picture Day)
- Nov. 28 (Term 1 Reports released)
- December 3 and 4 (Parent-Teacher interviews)
- March 13 (Term 2 Reports released)
- March 19 (Parent-Teacher interviews)
- June 25 (Term 3 Report Cards Released)
On or about Sept.8, Carew Services Ltd. will undertake construction of a new retaining wall structure and other related improvement along the south side of Waterford Bridge Rd. Motorists can expect delays in this area over the coming weeks.
Read full letter here: waterford bridge retaining wall construction
Safety is a concern for all of us: RNC School bus safety 2014
Please review parking lot and drop-off routes at Beaconsfield – we do not want an incident to happen to any of our community members.
- The center lane is reserved for visitor and staff parking only.
- Student drop-off (busses and cars) must go around the parking lot to the right
- Students must be dropped off on the right side of the vehicle where they can safely proceed on to school.
- Buses with lights on and arms out are not to be passed by motorists.