Download Elementary Letter for parents/guardians of new students to BJH in Sept.
Rundown of tomorrow’s (Thursday, June 26, 2014) schedule for our students and community:
- 8:15 a.m. – Homeroom
- 8:45 a.m. – Move to Gym for Awards Assembly
- 9:00 a.m. – Awards Assembly
- 11:00 a.m. – BBQ & Activities in the field (Skyhigh Amusements; gym as backup location)
- 12:20 p.m. – Return to homeroom
- 12:50 p.m. – Report Cards & Dismissal
Students are to return all locks/ textbooks given to them last September. To avoid being billed for missing texts please have them returned to your homeroom teacher by Thursday, June 26.
Thank you once again.
Congratulations to the 14 Saxons with teachers Ms. Genge and Ms. Brooker who took on the East Coast Trail this weekend. The students left from Bauline East on Saturday morning, stopped at Doctor’s Cove, Lamanche Bridge, and Cape Neddick. They camped out overnight, passed through Brigus South and were picked up in Admirals Cove on Sunday Afternoon. The students hiked over 22 Km! SAXONS ROCK!